NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Chiquita Brands International (NYSE:CQB) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $4.71, below its previous 52-week low of $4.72 with 194,429 shares traded as of 2:05 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 571,100 shares over the past 30 days. Chiquita Brands International has a market cap of $226.9 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. Shares are down 42% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Chiquita Brands International, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, markets and distributes bananas and fresh produce under the Chiquita and other brand names worldwide. It operates through three segments: Bananas, Salads and Healthy Snacks, and Other Produce. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.5, below the average food & beverage industry P/E ratio of 10.7 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about CQB
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV