LDK Solar (LDK) is a vertically integrated manufacturer of Photovoltaic (PV) products. LDK Solar's products include Polysilicon, Solar Wafers, Solar Cells, Solar Modules and Solar Farm Projects. This stock is trading up 5% at $2.30 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.17-$2.3252-Week Range: $1.54-$7.52 Volume: 1 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1.6 million >>3 Hot Stocks to Survive Summer From a technical perspective, LDK is ripping higher here with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once LDK takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $2.34, and then its 50-day moving average of $2.61 with high-volume. Traders should look for long-biased trades if LDK can sustain a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 1,598,050 shares. If we get that action soon, then LDK could easily re-test its next significant overhead resistance levels at $3.10 to $3.26, or possibly even its 200-day moving average of $3.92. Keep in mind that LDK is set to report earnings on June 26 before the open.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV