Accuray (ARAY) has developed a robotic radiosurgery system, CyberKnife Robotic Radiosurgery System, designed to treat solid tumors anywhere in the body as an alternative to traditional surgery. This stock is trading up 4% at $6.20 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $5.98-$6.2652-Week Range: $3.50-$8.73 Volume: 341,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 611,373 >>5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar Shares of ARAY are ripping higher today after the company announced it is on track to meet or exceed integration success metrics and expecting near-term return to profitability. From a technical perspective, ARAY is bouncing sharply here off some near-term support at $5.90 with light volume. This move is quickly pushing ARAY within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once ARAY takes out some near-term overheard resistance at $6.6, and then its 50-day at $6.69 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if ARAY can sustain a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 611,373 shares. If we get that action soon, then look for ARAY to tag its next major overhead resistance levels at $7.30 to $8.07. That $8.07 level can be achieved once $7.30 is taken out with volume. Traders should look for those near-term support levels at $5.90 to $5.80 to hold up if this stock is going to make that run soon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV