Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) develops, manufactures, and sells medical products and devices to enable the practice of regenerative medicine. Cytori's technology is the Celuion family of products, which processes patients' adipose-derived stem and regenerative cells (ADRCs) at the point of care. This stock is trading up 3% at $2.59 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.50-$2.6552-Week Range: $1.90-$5.72 Volume: 136,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 333,892 >>5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar From a technical perspective, CYTX is moving notably higher here on light volume as the stock bounces off some near-term support at $2.40. This move is quickly pushing CYTX within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once CYTX takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $2.60, and then its 200-day moving average of $2.71 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if CYTX can sustain a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 333,892 shares. If we get that action today or soon, then look for CYTX to possibly re-test and take out its next significant overhead resistance levels at just over $3.20 to $3.45. Traders should make note of the fact that this stock is currently trending above its 50-day at $2.29, which is bullish price action. To see more stocks that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV