Anthera Pharmaceuticals (ANTH) is a development-stage, biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products to treat diseases associated with inflammation. This stock is trading up 11% to $2.79 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.50-$2.8052-Week Range: $1.44-$8.78 Volume: 808,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 475,864 >>7 Stocks Soaring on Monster Volume From a technical perspective, ANTH is ripping higher here right off some near-term support at $2.50 with monster volume. This move is quickly pushing ANTH within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once ANTH takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $2.82 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if ANTH can sustain a move or close above $2.82 with volume that's near or above 475,864 shares. If we get that action today or soon, then look for ANTH to re-test and possibly take out its gap-down day high from March of $4. Any high-volume move above $4 will then give this stock a great chance to re-fill some of that gap and possibly trade back towards $5 to $6. Traders should key off that near-term support of $2.50 and look for that level to hold if ANTH is going to have a chance of making a large move higher soon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV