Cleveland BioLabs (CBLI) is a biotechnology company focused on developing biodefense, tissue protection and cancer treatment drugs based on the concept of modulation of cell death for therapeutic benefit. This stock is trading up 2.8% to $1.78 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.77-$2.0052-Week Range: $1.15-$4.06 Volume: 451,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 285,275 >>Hot Biotech Stocks Traded by Hedge Funds Shares of CBLI are ripping higher today after the company announced the results of new studies demonstrating potentially curative effects of CBL0137, in combination with chemotherapy in animal models of neuroblastoma. From a technical perspective, CBLI is bouncing modestly here off some near-term support at $1.70 with above-average volume. At last check, this stock has hit an intraday high of $2.00, but it has since pulled back to its current price near $1.80. This move is now pushing CBLI within range of a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once CBLI takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $1.88 to $2.07 with high volume. Traders should look for long-biased trades once CBLI sustains a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 285,275 shares. If we get that action soon, then I would look for the next major breakout trade to trigger once CBLI takes out $2.40 to its 200-day moving average of $2.58.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV