FLIR Systems Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (FLIR)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- FLIR Systems (Nasdaq:FLIR) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $19.76, below its previous 52-week low of $19.77 with 496,154 shares traded as of 12:35 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.3 million shares over the past 30 days. FLIR Systems has a market cap of $3.09 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and aerospace/defense industry. Shares are down 20.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets thermal imaging systems worldwide. The company operates through two divisions, Commercial Systems and Government Systems. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.5, below the average aerospace/defense industry P/E ratio of 14.7 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV