GulfMark Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (GLF)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- GulfMark Offshore (NYSE:GLF) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $32.23, below its previous 52-week low of $32.24 with 50,540 shares traded as of 12:15 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 242,300 shares over the past 30 days. GulfMark has a market cap of $916.2 million and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 18.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. GulfMark Offshore, Inc. provides offshore marine support and transportation services primarily to companies involved in the offshore exploration and production of oil and natural gas. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.4, below the average energy industry P/E ratio of 18.5 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV