Protalix Bio Therapeutics
Another under-$10 name that looks ready to break out here is Protalix Bio Therapeutics (PLX), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of recombinant therapeutic proteins based on its ProCellEx protein expression system, ProCellEx. This stock is off to a bullish start in 2012, with shares up over 37%.
If you take a look at the chart for Protalix Bio Therapeutics, you'll notice for the last six months, this stock has been uptrending strong, with shares soaring from a low of $4.78 to a recent high of $7.70 a share. During that sharp move higher, shares of Protalix Bio Therapeutics have mostly made higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. That move has now pushed PLX within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV