NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Mobile Mini (Nasdaq:MINI) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $13.28, below its previous 52-week low of $13.28 with 42,331 shares traded as of 11:25 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 227,700 shares over the past 30 days. Mobile Mini has a market cap of $618.6 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are down 22.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Mobile Mini, Inc. provides portable storage solutions in North America, the United Kingdom, and the Netherlands. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.1, below the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio of 18.8 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about MINI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV