Mobile Mini Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (MINI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Mobile Mini (Nasdaq:MINI) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $13.28, below its previous 52-week low of $13.28 with 42,331 shares traded as of 11:25 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 227,700 shares over the past 30 days. Mobile Mini has a market cap of $618.6 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are down 22.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Mobile Mini, Inc. provides portable storage solutions in North America, the United Kingdom, and the Netherlands. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.1, below the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio of 18.8 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV