Central European Distribution Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (CEDC)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Central European Distribution (Nasdaq:CEDC) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $2.73, below its previous 52-week low of $2.75 with 347,910 shares traded as of 11 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 915,600 shares over the past 30 days. Central European Distribution has a market cap of $226.7 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. Shares are down 34.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Central European Distribution Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, produces, imports, and sells alcoholic beverages in Poland, Hungary, and the Russian Federation.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV