Market Vectors ETFs, the fifth largest provider of exchange-traded products in the U.S. and the eighth largest provider of ETPs globally, announced today that it has added five NYSE Arca-traded ETFs to the growing list of Market Vectors ETFs currently available to Qualified Investors in Mexico. Deutsche Securities Casa de Bolsa in Mexico will act as local sponsor and filing agent for the following ETFs:
- Market Vectors Oil Services ETF (Ticker: OIH )Assets under management 1: US$1,074 million30-day average daily trading volume 1,2: 4.6 million shares
- Market Vectors Semiconductor ETF (Ticker: SMH )Assets under management 1: US$362 million30-day average daily trading volume 1,2: 2.0 million shares
- Market Vectors Pharmaceutical ETF (Ticker: PPH )Assets under management 1: US$226 million30-day average daily trading volume 1,2: 170 thousand shares
- Market Vectors Biotech ETF (Ticker: BBH )Assets under management 1: US$102 million30-day average daily trading volume 1,2: 27 thousand shares
- Market Vectors Retail ETF (Ticker: RTH )Assets under management 1: US$30 million30-day average daily trading volume 1,2: 144 thousand shares
1 As of 5/31/12; 2 Source: FactSet.
These five industry-focused Market Vectors ETFs were introduced in the U.S. on December 20, 2011. The ETFs seek to replicate as closely as possible, before fees and expenses, the price and yield performance of a corresponding rules-based index provided by Market Vectors Index Solutions. These indices are designed to give investors exposure to the large capitalization end of the U.S. market, as described below.
|ETF Ticker||Underlying Index|
|OIH||The Market Vectors US Listed Oil Services 25 Index ( MVOIHTR) seeks to track the overall performance of 25 of the largest U.S.-listed, publicly traded oil services companies.|
|SMH||The Market Vectors US Listed Semiconductor 25 Index ( MVSMHTR) seeks to track the overall performance of 25 of the largest U.S. listed, publicly traded semiconductor companies.|
|PPH||The Market Vectors US Listed Pharmaceutical 25 Index ( MVPPHTR) seeks to track the overall performance of 25 of the largest U.S. listed, publicly traded pharmaceutical companies.|
|BBH||The Market Vectors US Listed Biotech 25 Index ( MVBBHTR) seeks to track the overall performance of 25 of the largest U.S. listed, publicly traded biotech companies.|
|RTH||The Market Vectors US Listed Retail 25 Index ( MVRTHTR) seeks to track the overall performance of 25 of the largest U.S. listed, publicly traded retail companies.|
Other Market Vectors ETFs Available in MexicoWith the addition of these five ETFs, Market Vectors ETFs now offers the following 24 ETFs to Qualified Investors in Mexico.
|Market Vectors ETFs Available to Qualified Investors in Mexico||Ticker|
|Market Vectors International Equity ETFs|
|Africa Index ETF||AFK|
|Brazil Small-Cap ETF||BRF|
|India Small-Cap ETF||SCIF|
|Egypt Index ETF||EGPT|
|Indonesia Index ETF||IDX|
|Gulf States Index ETF||MES|
|Market Vectors International Bond ETFs|
|Emerging Markets Local Currency Bond ETF||EMLC|
|Market Vectors Hard Assets ETFs|
|Global Alternative Energy ETF||GEX|
|Gold Miners ETF||GDX|
|Junior Gold Miners ETF||GDXJ|
|Rare Earth/Strategic Metals ETF||REMX|
|RVE Hard Assets Producers ETF||HAP|
|Nuclear Energy ETF||NLR|
|Oil Services ETF||OIH|
|Market Vectors Industry ETFs|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV