NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Osiris Therapeutics (Nasdaq:OSIR) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $11.65, above its previous 52-week high of $11.58 with 84,014 shares traded as of 9:40 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 256,900 shares over the past 30 days. Osiris has a market cap of $335.8 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 91% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Osiris Therapeutics, Inc., a stem cell company, focuses on the development and marketing of therapeutic products to treat various medical conditions in the inflammatory, cardiovascular, orthopedic, and wound healing markets. It operates in two segments, Therapeutics and Biosurgery. The company has a P/E ratio of 35.2, below the average drugs industry P/E ratio of 36.5 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about OSIR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV