China Unicom (Hong Kong Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (CHU)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- China Unicom (Hong Kong (NYSE:CHU) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $12.91, below its previous 52-week low of $13 with 67,870 shares traded as of 9:35 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.1 million shares over the past 30 days. China Unicom (Hong Kong has a market cap of $33.06 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are down 33.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. China Unicom (Hong Kong) Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the provision of GSM and WCDMA cellular, and related telecommunications services primarily in the People's Republic of China. The company has a P/E ratio of 50.1, above the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio of 42.3 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV