NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Rockwood Holdings (NYSE:ROC) is tomorrow, June 22, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 35 cents per share. At a price of $47.16 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3%. The average volume for Rockwood has been 836,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Rockwood has a market cap of $3.64 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and chemicals industry. Shares are up 19.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Rockwood Holdings, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets specialty chemicals and materials for industrial and commercial applications primarily in Germany, the United States, and Europe. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.4, above the average chemicals industry P/E ratio of 12.1 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about ROC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV