NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Invesco Mortgage Capital (NYSE:IVR) is tomorrow, June 22, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 65 cents per share. At a price of $18.85 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 13.8%. The average volume for Invesco has been 1.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Invesco has a market cap of $2.17 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 34.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Invesco Agency Securities Inc. operates as a mortgage real estate investment trust. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.3, above the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 6.1 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about IVR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV