Companhia De Bebidas Das Americas Ambev Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (ABV)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev (NYSE:ABV) is tomorrow, June 22, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 20 cents per share. At a price of $38.44 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.7%. The average volume for Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev has been 3.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev has a market cap of $121.26 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. Shares are up 7.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev engages in the production, distribution, and sale of beer, draft beer, carbonated soft drinks, malt, and other non-alcoholic and non-carbonated products in the Americas. It also sells bottled water, isotonics, and ready-to-drink teas. The company has a P/E ratio of 103.6, above the average food & beverage industry P/E ratio of 25.4 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV