JACKSONVILLE, Fla., June 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lender Processing Services, Inc. (NYSE: LPS), a leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics to the mortgage and real estate industries, has been ranked among the "Best Places to Work" in Northeast Florida by the Jacksonville Business Journal.
LPS was named to this prestigious list based on an employee survey conducted by independent research firm Quantum Workplace. The survey took into account factors such as company leadership, employee morale and whether employees believe the organization is moving in a positive direction.
"LPS is proud to be named as one of the Jacksonville area's 'Best Places to Work.' We've focused on creating a workplace where employees know how much we value their commitment, talent and integrity," said LPS CEO Hugh Harris. "It's gratifying to receive this independent validation that our employees are proud to work at LPS. This award is really a testament to them and their role in our continued success."
LPS employs more than 2,100 employees in Jacksonville and approximately 8,000 employees throughout the U.S.LPS will be in a special edition of the Jacksonville Business Journal on July 6. The designation marks the second time LPS has received this honor, having been named one of the area's "Best Places to Work" in 2009. About Lender Processing Services Lender Processing Services (NYSE: LPS) delivers comprehensive technology solutions and services, as well as powerful data and analytics, to the nation's top mortgage lenders, servicers and investors. As a proven and trusted partner with deep client relationships, LPS offers the only end-to-end suite of solutions that provides major U.S. banks and many federal government agencies the technology and data needed to support mortgage lending and servicing operations, meet unique regulatory and compliance requirements and mitigate risk.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV