(NASDAQ: VRTU), a global IT services company that offers a broad range of information technology services, including IT consulting, technology implementation and application outsourcing, today announced that it will host a joint seminar with IBM on June 26
featuring an in-depth, interactive discussion on using multi-domain master data management (MDM). The event is designed to educate attendees on how MDM can help IT meet regulatory requirements, improve
customer satisfaction and reduce operational costs.
Interactive seminar featuring industry experts discussing best practices and effective strategies for implementing MDM
Hosted by IBM and Virtusa with featured guests, including:
- Gene Leganza, Vice President and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, Inc.
- Rich Pluschau, VP of Enterprise Data Management at AIG
- Douglas Thompson, Executive Banking Architect - Information Management at IBM
Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 6:00—8:00 ET pm
- Registration: 5:30-6:00 pm
- Session: 6:00-8:00 pm
- Welcome address and introductions
- Guest speaker presentations
- Panel discussion, ending with a Q&A session
- Networking: 8:30 pm. The event will conclude with Hors D’oeuvres, drinks and the opportunity to network with other attendees
in Hanover Square, in New York City’s Financial District
Though organizations understand the importance of having MDM strategies in place, they still struggle to implement and execute an effective MDM strategy. Experts will educate attendees on the importance of deploying an integrated MDM strategy to deliver improved efficiency and data quality, enhance customer satisfaction, reduce costs and ensure compliance to regulatory norms. Attendees, including senior executives, will understand best practices and ways in which their organization could utilize MDM to:
- Meet regulatory and compliance demands
- Optimize business decisions that impact business in real-time
- Cut costs and improve return on investment (ROI) while managing and protecting information throughout its life cycle
- Focus on governance improvement at key touch points to improve customer satisfaction and retention
Virtusa provides end-to-end information technology (IT) services to Global 2000 companies. These services, which include IT consulting, application maintenance, development, systems integration and managed services, leverage a unique Platforming methodology that transforms clients’ businesses through IT rationalization. Virtusa helps customers accelerate business outcomes by consolidating, rationalizing, and modernizing their core customer-facing processes into one or more core systems.