Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ: VRTU), a global IT services company that offers a broad range of information technology services, including IT consulting, technology implementation and application outsourcing, today announced that it will host a joint seminar with IBM on June 26 th featuring an in-depth, interactive discussion on using multi-domain master data management (MDM). The event is designed to educate attendees on how MDM can help IT meet regulatory requirements, improve customer satisfaction and reduce operational costs.
What: Interactive seminar featuring industry experts discussing best practices and effective strategies for implementing MDM
Who: Hosted by IBM and Virtusa with featured guests, including:
- Gene Leganza, Vice President and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, Inc.
- Rich Pluschau, VP of Enterprise Data Management at AIG
- Douglas Thompson, Executive Banking Architect - Information Management at IBM
When: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 6:00—8:00 ET pm
- Registration: 5:30-6:00 pm
- Session: 6:00-8:00 pm
- Welcome address and introductions
- Guest speaker presentations
- Panel discussion, ending with a Q&A session
- Networking: 8:30 pm. The event will conclude with Hors D’oeuvres, drinks and the opportunity to network with other attendees
- Meet regulatory and compliance demands
- Optimize business decisions that impact business in real-time
- Cut costs and improve return on investment (ROI) while managing and protecting information throughout its life cycle
- Focus on governance improvement at key touch points to improve customer satisfaction and retention
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV