Update: Comcast Revenue Jumps 9%
Updated from 11:06 a.m. EDT
Comcast (CMCSK), the country's third-biggest cable television operator, said Monday that on a pro forma basis its revenue rose 9% in the latest quarter and operating cash flow, which Wall Street uses to gauge cable companies' financial success, increased 12%.
The Philadelphia-based company said revenue, including the results of recently acquired companies, climbed 23% to $1.96 billion, up from $1.6 billion a year ago, while operating cash flow increased 31% to $605.7 million from $463.9 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV