NEW YORK, June 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Assurant, Inc. (NYSE: AIZ), a premier provider of specialty insurance and insurance-related products and services, will release 2012 second quarter financial results on Wednesday, July 25, 2012, after the market closes, with the news release available on Assurant's website at www.assurant.com. In conjunction with the earnings release, Assurant will host a conference call the next morning, Thursday, July 26, 2012, at 8:00 a.m. ET that is expected to last one hour. The call will be made available to the public via live audio webcast.
Robert B. Pollock, president and chief executive officer; Michael J. Peninger, executive vice president and chief financial officer; Christopher J. Pagano, executive vice president, treasurer and chief investment officer; and Melissa Kivett, senior vice president, investor relations, will review 2012 second quarter results during the call.
The live audio webcast will be accessible through the Investor Relations section of Assurant's website. An archived replay of the webcast also will be available shortly after the live event.
Assurant is a premier provider of specialized insurance products and related services in North America and select worldwide markets. Its four key businesses -- Assurant Solutions, Assurant Specialty Property, Assurant Health, and Assurant Employee Benefits -- partner with clients who are leaders in their industries and build leadership positions in a number of specialty insurance market segments worldwide.Assurant, a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AIZ. Assurant has approximately $27 billion in assets and $8 billion in annual revenue. www.assurant.com SOURCE Assurant
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV