PASADENA, Calif., June 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (NYSE: WMC) announced today that it will hold a conference call to discuss the composition of its investment portfolio on Thursday, June 28, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time/ 11:00 a.m. Pacific time. A press release containing information about the investment portfolio will be issued before the market opens on Thursday, June 28, 2012.
Individuals interested in participating in the conference call may do so by dialing 877.941.8609 from the United States, or 480.629.9692 from outside the United States and referencing conference ID 4547773. Those interested in listening to the conference call live via the Internet may do so by visiting the Investor Relations section of the company's website at www.westernassetmcc.com.
A telephone replay will be available through July 5, 2012 by dialing 800.406.7325 from the United States, or 303.590.3030 from outside the United States, and entering conference ID 4547773. A webcast replay will be available for 90 days.
ABOUT WESTERN ASSET MORTGAGE CAPITAL CORPORATIONWestern Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation is a REIT that intends to invest primarily in Agency RMBS, which are residential mortgage-backed securities for which the principal and interest payments are guaranteed by a U.S. Government agency (such as GNMA) or a U.S. Government-sponsored entity (such as FNMA or FHLMC). The Company may opportunistically supplement its portfolio by investing in its potential target assets, which include residential mortgage-backed securities that are not guaranteed by a U.S. Government agency or sponsored entity, commercial mortgage-backed securities and other asset-backed securities. The Company will be externally managed and advised by Western Asset Management Company, an investment advisor registered with the SEC and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Legg Mason, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV