Birks & Mayors Announces Earnings Release Date, Conference Call And Webcast For Fiscal 2012 Financial Results
Birks & Mayors Inc. (the “Company” or “Birks & Mayors”) (NYSE AMEX:BMJ), which operates 57 luxury jewelry stores across Canada, Florida and Georgia, today announced that the Company will conduct a conference call to discuss financial results for Fiscal 2012. The call, scheduled for Thursday, June 28, 2012 at 4:45 pm Eastern Time, will be hosted by Jean-Christophe Bédos, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Michael Rabinovitch, Chief Financial Officer.
Investors and analysts in the U.S. and Canada interested in participating in the call are invited to dial 1-888-523-1227 approximately ten minutes prior to the start of the call. All other international callers please dial 1-719-457-2636 prior to the presentation. The conference call will also be web-cast live at www.birksandmayors.com. A replay of this call will be available until 11:59 pm Eastern Time on July 5, 2012 and can be accessed by dialing 1-877-870-5176 and entering conference PIN number 4679190.
About Birks & Mayors, Inc.
Birks & Mayors is a leading operator of luxury jewelry stores in the United States and Canada. As of June 20, 2012, the Company operated 30 stores (Birks Brand) across most major metropolitan markets in Canada, two retail locations in Calgary and Vancouver under the Brinkhaus brand, 24 stores (Mayors Brand) across Florida and Georgia and 1 store under the Rolex brand name. Birks was founded in 1879 and developed over the years into Canada’s premier retailer, designer and manufacturer of fine jewelry, timepieces, sterling and plated silverware and gifts. Mayors was founded in 1910 and has maintained the intimacy of a family-owned boutique while becoming renowned for its fine jewelry, timepieces, giftware and service. Additional information can be found on Birks & Mayors web site,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV