Zhongpin Changes Location Of Its 2012 Annual Meeting Of Stockholders
CHANGGE and BEIJING, China, June 21, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- Zhongpin Inc. ("Zhongpin", NASDAQ: HOGS), a leading meat and food processing company in the People's Republic of China, today announced that it has changed the location of its 2012 Annual Meeting of Stockholders to be held on Wednesday, June 27, 2012, starting at 10:00 a.m. in Beijing. The day and time of the meeting remain unchanged.
The new location for the meeting is in the Han and Song Meeting Room, Level B1, Novotel Hotel, No.5, Shuguangxili, Chaoyang District,
Beijing, China 100028. The location was changed from Zhongpin's nearby office to accommodate a larger number of shareholders.
Zhongpin Inc. is a leading meat and food processing company that specializes in pork and pork products, vegetables, and fruits in China. Its distribution network in China covers 20 provinces plus Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, and Chongqing and includes 3,438 retail outlets as of March 31, 2012. Zhongpin's export markets include Europe, Hong Kong, and other countries in Asia. For more information about Zhongpin, please visit Zhongpin's website at http://www.zpfood.com.
For more information, please contact:
Zhongpin Inc.Mr. Sterling Song (English and Chinese)Director of Investor RelationsTelephone +86 10 8455 4188, extension 106 in Beijing email@example.comMr. Warren (Feng) Wang (English and Chinese)Chief Financial OfficerTelephone +86 10 8455 4388 in Beijing firstname.lastname@example.org ChristensenMr. Julian (Yujia) Zhao (English and Chinese)Telephone +86 10 5826 4727 in Beijing email@example.com Mr. Tom Myers (English)Telephone +86 139 1141 3520 in Beijing firstname.lastname@example.org www.zpfood.com SOURCE Zhongpin Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV