Insight Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: NSIT), a global technology provider of hardware, software and service solutions, announced the expansion of its InsightCloud Solutions Center to now include Microsoft Hosted Solutions Suite, hosted by Apptix (OSE: APP).
Microsoft Hosted Solutions Suite provided by InsightCloud includes hosted Microsoft Exchange email with mobile synchronization and hosted Microsoft SharePoint, to help businesses remain connected on the go, enhance productivity and reduce the cost of IT services. The InsightCloud Solutions Center aggregates these cloud hosted services and provides a single client portal for ongoing management of subscriptions, features and requirements.
“Apptix is providing Insight best-in-class flexible solutions designed to meet the unique needs of businesses of any size,” said David Ehrhardt, president and CEO of Apptix. “We believe Insight now has a competitive advantage within the growing Cloud market space.”
Insight will continue to roll out the cloud services in a phased approach, eventually offering Apptix’s full suite of Cloud-based Microsoft solutions and capabilities including:
- Mobile Email Synchronization – seamless integration with a variety of mobile devices including iPad®, iPhone®, Windows Mobile®, Android® and BlackBerry®
- Archiving & Compliance – email archiving for regulatory compliance, audit, legal hold, and eDiscovery
- Email Encryption – secure communications
- SharePoint – an affordable, enterprise-class collaboration and content management platform
- Secure Instant Messaging – an enterprise-class messaging service that protects against security breaches without compromising efficiency and productivity
- Web Conferencing – an affordable, easy-to-use online meeting solution enabling real-time collaboration
- Active Directory Synchronization – streamlined on-boarding and account management
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts