GLENVIEW, Ill., June 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Anixter has joined with CommScope, Inc. a global leader in infrastructure solutions for communications networks, to unveil a new mobile application specifically designed to address the enterprise needs of network integrators and contractors.
The new app—cAnixter—provides a mobile platform for the browsing, selecting and quoting of CommScope's broad range of products.
The free app, which can be downloaded from the Apple® App Store, builds on Anixter's and CommScope's history of collaboration to deliver increased value to the two companies' shared global customers. The new app, designed for Apple's iPhone® and iPad®, allows users to search for products specifications, locate related products, build bills of materials and request quotes. The real-time app allows customers to also quickly navigate through the entire collection of products by both Anixter's and CommScope's part numbers.
"The proliferation of connected devices and changing market dynamics presents new opportunities for how we engage with our customers," said Fiona Nolan, Senior Vice President of Global Marketing, CommScope. "This new app is an exciting development that leverages these opportunities. The cAnixter app provides customers with the ability to be able to get critical product and installation information whenever and wherever."Nolan added that the new app is an example of how the two companies' collaborative efforts are making it easier for joint customers to do business with them. The cAnixter app provides on-demand real-time functionality for better business performance allowing users to: access information and specifications for more than 25,000 CommScope products including Andrew®, Broadband, Carrier, SYSTIMAX®, and Uniprise® Solutions
- view related products and technologies
- view products by status: new, to be discontinued and discontinued
- create bills of materials
- request product quotes
- send e-mail links to product specifications
- stay current with information via blogs, press releases and videos from both CommScope and Anixter
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV