News Summary: Dow Falls After Fed Action
By The Associated Press
SEVEN IN A ROW: The Standard & Poor's 500 index has now risen seven days in a row, and nine of the last 10.
IPHONE DISAPPOINTS: Investors didn't think much of Apple's new iPhone lineup, sending Apple shares down more than 5 percent. Shares of parts suppliers including Qualcomm fell, too.
WHAT'S NEXT: The Labor Department releases weekly jobless claims on Thursday morning.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV