Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Dresser-Rand Group rose 49 cents (1.1%) to $44.62 on light volume. Throughout the day, 578,137 shares of Dresser-Rand Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 782,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.23-$45.24 after having opened the day at $44.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.13. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: WSI Industries (WSCI), up 37.4%, CUI Global (CUI), up 25.5%, Intellicheck Mobilisa (IDN), up 10%, and A123 Systems (AONE), up 9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Dresser-Rand Group Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about DRC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV