Flowserve Corporation (FLS) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Flowserve Corporation rose 60 cents (0.6%) to $110.64 on light volume. Throughout the day, 399,874 shares of Flowserve Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 569,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $109.34-$111.53 after having opened the day at $109.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $110.04. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: WSI Industries (WSCI), up 37.4%, CUI Global (CUI), up 25.5%, Intellicheck Mobilisa (IDN), up 10%, and A123 Systems (AONE), up 9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Flowserve Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about FLS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV