Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile (SQM) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile rose 38 cents (0.7%) to $55.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 434,752 shares of Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 351,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.01-$55.80 after having opened the day at $55.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.12. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Gevo (GEVO), up 30.9%, Pure Bioscience (PURE), up 22.8%, Metabolix (MBLX), up 7.1%, and BioFuel Energy Corporation (BIOF), up 6.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about SQM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV