IntegraMed American Acquisition Lawsuit Investigation Concerning Breach Of Fiduciary Duties In Sagard Capital Acquisition Announced By Gilman Law LLP
Shareholder Rights Law Firm Gilman Law LLP has commenced a breach of fiduciary duty investigation on behalf of current shareholders of IntegraMed America, Inc. (Nasdaq: INMD) (“IntegraMed”) and other violations of state law by the board of directors of IntegraMed relating to the proposed buyout of the company by affiliates of the investment firm Sagard Capital Partners, L.P. (“Sagard Capital”). Gilman Law LLP’s investigation focuses on determining whether the board breached its fiduciary duties by failing to maximize shareholder value in the proposed InregraMed Acquisition.
Join the IntegraMed American Acquisition Lawsuit
- Contact: Kenneth Gilman, Esq.
- Toll Free: (888) 252-0048
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: IntegraMed American Lawsuit Claim Form
About the IntegraMed American Acquisition Lawsuit
IntegraMed announced on June 11, 2012, that it had entered into a definitive agreement allowing Sagard Capital to acquire IntegraMed America for approximately $169.5 million. Under the terms of the IntegraMed buyout transaction, IntegraMed shareholders will receive $14.05 for each share of IntegraMed common stock held. According to sources, analysts have set a mean price target of $15.50. At least one analyst has set a high price target of $17.00 per share.About the Shareholder Rights Law Firm Gilman Law LLP IntegraMed shareholders who would like to learn more about the investigation may contact the Securities Attorneys at Gilman Law LLP for a free consultation, with no cost or obligation to you. Our Securities Attorneys have over 33 years of experience in securities litigation, securities arbitration, mergers & acquisitions, shareholder disputes, and other types of violations of securities laws.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV