SALT LAKE CITY, June 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Zions Bancorporation (Nasdaq: ZION) announced today that it will report its second quarter 2012 earnings results after the NASDAQ close on Monday, July 23, 2012. A conference call discussing the quarterly results will be held at 5:30 p.m. ET on the same day. Forward looking and other material information may be discussed on this conference call.
Media representatives, analysts and the public are invited to listen to the conference call by dialing (253) 237-1247 (domestic and international) and entering the passcode 93192595. Live audio of the call will be simultaneously broadcast over the internet and may be accessed on the company's website at www.zionsbancorporation.com. The webcast will be archived and available for 30 days. In addition, a conference call replay will be available from approximately 7:30 p.m. ET on July 23, 2012 until midnight on July 30, 2012. The replay may be accessed by dialing (855) 859-2056 (domestic and international) and entering the passcode.
Zions Bancorporation is one of the nation's premier financial services companies, consisting of a collection of great banks in select Western U.S. markets. Zions operates its banking businesses under local management teams and community identities through approximately 500 offices in 10 Western and Southwestern states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington. The company is a national leader in Small Business Administration lending and public finance advisory services. In addition, Zions is included in the S&P 500 and NASDAQ Financial 100 indices. Investor information and links to subsidiary banks can be accessed at www.zionsbancorporation.com.
SOURCE Zions Bancorporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV