NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- UMB Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:UMBF) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $49.25, above its previous 52-week high of $49.24 with 152,241 shares traded as of 1:25 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 195,100 shares over the past 30 days. UMB Financial has a market cap of $1.93 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are up 30.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. UMB Financial Corporation, a multi-bank holding company, provides banking and other financial services to commercial, retail, government, and correspondent bank customers. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.7, equal to the average banking industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about UMBF
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV