Carrizo Oil & Gas
Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) is an independent energy company. Carrizo together with its subsidiaries is engaged in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas in the U.S. and U.K. This stock is trading up 1.6% at $21.08 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1 millionAverage Volume: 1.2 million Volume % Change: 63% From a technical perspective, CRZO is bouncing modestly here off a recent low of near $19.24 with decent volume. This stock has been hammered by the sellers during the last two months, with shares dropping from a high of $31.32 to a recent low of $19.24. During that slide, shares of CRZO have consistently made lower highs and lower lows, which is bearish technical price action. >>5 Hated Stocks Poised to Pop on Earnings This bounce today is now pushing CRZO within range of a near-term breakout trade. That trade will trigger once CRZO takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $22.48 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if CRZO can sustain a move or close above $22.48 with volume that's near or above 1.2 million shares. If we get that action soon, look for CRZO to possibly re-test its 50-day moving average at $24.83 or its 200-day at $26.11.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV