DENVER, June 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. today posted video interviews with executives on Oil & Gas 360® ( www.oilandgas360.com/Media.htm), the company's one-stop source of oil and gas news, information and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc.
A total of six interviews covering a variety of topics were arranged and conducted in London, at EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 4 ( www.enercomlogc.com) on June 13-14, 2012. Subject matter included, but was not limited to:
- Mississippian play in Kansas and Oklahoma;
- Recent Tuscaloosa Marine Shale activity;
- Recent Eagle Ford well performance and costs update;
- Oil drilling initiatives on the Gulf of Mexico shelf;
- Exploration upside in Angola and Gabon;
- The political landscape in Argentina, and Vaca Muerta Shale potential;
- Oil and natural gas shale potential in Turkey.
Interviews on all of these topics and much more can be found by accessing Oil & Gas 360® at www.oilandgas360.com/Media.htm.
The following companies and executives were interviewed:
- Murray McCartney, Chief Executive Officer – Crown Point Ventures Ltd. (TSX.V: CWV)
- John Schiller, Chief Executive Officer – Energy XXI (NASDAQ: EXXI)
- Robert Herlin, Chief Executive Officer – Evolution Petroleum (NYSE MKT: EPM)
- Robert Turnham, President – Goodrich Petroleum (NYSE: GDP)
- Malone Mitchell, Chief Executive Officer – TransAtlantic Petroleum (NYSE MKT: TAT)
- Robert Gerry, Chief Executive Officer – VAALCO Energy (NYSE: EGY)
- The Oil & Gas Conference® 17 – Denver, Colorado – August 12-16, 2012 www.theoilandgasconference.com
- The Oil & Services Conference™ 11 – San Francisco, California – February 19-21, 2013 www.theoilandservicesconference.com
- EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 5 – London, England – June 11-13, 2013 www.enercomlogc.com