Vail Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (MTN)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Vail Resorts (NYSE:MTN) is tomorrow, June 21, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 19 cents per share. At a price of $48.04 as of 10:39 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.6%. The average volume for Vail has been 359,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Vail has a market cap of $1.73 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are up 13.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Vail Resorts, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the operation of resorts in the United States. The company operates in three segments: Mountain, Lodging, and Real Estate. The company has a P/E ratio of 106.6, below the average leisure industry P/E ratio of 111.6 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV