NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Grand Canyon Education (Nasdaq:LOPE) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $19.08, above its previous 52-week high of $19.03 with 70,254 shares traded as of 10:35 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 342,400 shares over the past 30 days. Grand Canyon has a market cap of $826.6 million and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are up 18.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Grand Canyon Education, Inc. provides postsecondary education services in the United States and Canada. It focuses on offering graduate and undergraduate degree programs in education, healthcare, business, and liberal arts disciplines. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.1, above the average diversified services industry P/E ratio of 15 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about LOPE
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV