NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Service Corporation International (NYSE:SCI) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $12.13, above its previous 52-week high of $12.12 with 187,692 shares traded as of 10:20 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 677,700 shares over the past 30 days. Service Corporation International has a market cap of $2.59 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are up 12.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Service Corporation International provides deathcare products and services in the United States, Canada, and Germany. Its funeral service and cemetery operations include funeral service locations, cemeteries, funeral service/cemetery combination locations, crematoria, and related businesses. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.5, below the average diversified services industry P/E ratio of 17.8 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about SCI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV