Hatteras Financial Reaches New 52-Week High (HTS)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Hatteras Financial Corporation (NYSE:HTS) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $29.51, above its previous 52-week high of $29.50 with 120,102 shares traded as of 9:50 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.4 million shares over the past 30 days. Hatteras Financial has a market cap of $2.85 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 11.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Hatteras Financial Corp. operates as an externally-managed mortgage real estate investment trust (REIT). The company has a P/E ratio of 7.5, equal to the average real estate industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV