Destination Maternity Reaches New 52-Week High (DEST)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Destination Maternity (Nasdaq:DEST) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $22.05, above its previous 52-week high of $22.03 with 5,816 shares traded as of 9:39 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 115,600 shares over the past 30 days. Destination Maternity has a market cap of $288.9 million and is part of the services sector and retail industry. Shares are up 29.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Destination Maternity Corporation engages in the design and retail of maternity apparel. It offers casual and career wear, formal attire, lingerie, sportswear, and outerwear. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.7, equal to the average retail industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV