NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for New York Mortgage (Nasdaq:NYMT) is tomorrow, June 21, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 27 cents per share. At a price of $7.10 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 15.4%. The average volume for New York has been 149,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. New York has a market cap of $99.7 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 1.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. New York Mortgage Trust, Inc., a real estate investment trust (REIT), engages in acquiring, investing in, financing, and managing mortgage-related and financial assets in the Untied States. The company has a P/E ratio of 4.1, below the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 10.8 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about NYMT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV