SAO PAULO, June 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (BM&FBovespa: GOLL4 and NYSE: GOL), (S&P: B+, Fitch: B+, Moody`s: B3), the largest low-cost and low-fare airline in Latin America, hereby announces that total supply in May fell by 3.8% over May 2011, accompanied by a load factor of 65.2%.
To access the full document, please, visit our website: www.voegol.com.br/ir.
Contact Investor Relations Leonardo Pereira – Vice-President and CFO Edmar Lopes – Finance and IR Officer Gustavo Mendes – Investor Relations Ricardo Rocca – Investor Relations
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV