BOSTON, June 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LPL Financial, the nation's largest independent broker-dealer* and a wholly-owned subsidiary of LPL Investment Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: LPLA), today announced that it has received the Digital Marketer of the Year Award for 2012 in recognition of outstanding marketing support delivered to financial advisors served by the Company.
The Company received this inaugural annual award at a recent event held at the Bloomberg News headquarters in New York City, and presented by Brand New Media, a leading marketing research firm, together with Northwestern University's graduate program in Integrated Marketing Communications and The Digital Marketing and Media Leadership Council, a community of senior marketing professionals from multiple industry sectors across the nation. The event was co-sponsored by Bloomberg News and Brand New Media.
LPL Financial received this award based on four criteria: Marketing leadership, technology innovation, setting success measurement and return on investment (ROI) metrics, and organizational dynamics that facilitate a culture of collaboration.
The decision by the award judges was driven by the following achievements, among others, of the Marketing team at LPL Financial, undertaken on behalf of the financial advisors served by the Company:
- Developing online marketing resources for financial advisors that are second to none, including the creation of the Company's Marketing Gateway platform, an integrated web-based platform that provides a spectrum of practice management tools, and which assists advisors in finding, converting and keeping clients.
- Providing independent financial advisors with in-depth branding consultations and a full brand package
- Offering a comprehensive raft of social media tools and resources to the financial advisors served by the Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV