Gulf of Mexico, Statoil has a 2012-2013 exploration program comprising 11 wells in
North America, six operated by Statoil and five operated by partners.
Statoil is an international energy company, headquartered in Norway, with operations in 36 countries. Building on 40 years of experience from oil and gas production on the Norwegian continental shelf, Statoil is committed to accommodating the world's energy needs in a responsible manner, applying technology and creating innovative business solutions. Statoil has 20,000 employees worldwide, and is listed on the New York and Oslo stock exchanges. For further information, please visit www.statoil.com.
Press North America:Ola Morten Aanestad, vice president, North America communication Mobile: +1 713 498 0585 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Investor relations US: Morten Sven Johannessen, vice president, investor relations USA Mobile: +1 203 570 2524 E-mail: email@example.com SOURCE Statoil
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV