Google (GOOG) estimates, target cut at Benchmark. Shares of GOOG now seen reaching $615, according to Benchmark. Estimates also reduced, as checks show lower online advertising in Europe and domestic search volume. Hold rating.
WR Grace (GRA) numbers reduced at Keybanc. GRA estimates were cut through 2013, Keybanc said. Company is facing growth headwinds and is leveraged to a stronger dollar. Buy rating and new $73 price target.
JC Penney (JCP) numbers cut at Credit Suisse. Shares of JCP now seen reaching $25, according to Credit Suisse. Estimates also reduced, as channel checks show the company is using more markdowns.
Liberty Interactive (LINTA) added to Top Picks Live! at Citigroup. Passive equity stakes held by Liberty have risen significantly.Molson Coors (TAP) numbers cut at UBS. Shares of TAP now seen reaching $41, UBS said. Estimates also lowered on slowing share repurchases through 2013. Neutral rating. Walgreen (WAG) estimates, target cut at Credit Suisse. WAG estimates were reduced through 2014, Credit Suisse said. Company may face slower growth in the U.S. Neutral rating and new $28 price target. Zumiez (ZUMZ) numbers raised at Oppenheimer. Shares of ZUMZ now seen reaching $45, Oppenheimer said. Estimates also raised on guidance bump up. Outperform rating. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV