Alpha, a division of Checkpoint Systems, Inc. (NYSE: CKP), today announced here at National Retail Federation’s annual Loss Prevention Conference and EXPO the launch of two new security solutions for wine and spirits.
According to the 2011 Global Retail Theft Barometer, the alcohol/liquors category is one of grocery’s highest risk product lines, with an average shrink rate of 2.47% globally (vs. the average global rate for all retail items of 1.45%).
1 alarm Omni GuardeAlpha’s new 1 alarm Omni Guardé is a one-size-fits-all solution that combines a high level of security with the ultimate ease of use for the protection of wine and spirits. It offers a one-handed application and removal and is available in both AM and RF technologies. Additional features include:
- Patented Alpha S3 security that can only be removed with the retailer’s key.
- Clear cap design provides premium aesthetics and allows for easy readability of the bottle label and tax information.
- Apparent benefit denial provides a strong visual deterrent.
- Single cap solution fits more than 90% of bottles on the market.
- Variable clasp design provides a secure grip on a wide array of bottle neck diameters.
- Rubber lining helps secure the collar as well as protect bottle foil and labels.
- Patented Alpha S3 security can only be removed with the retailer’s key.
- Secure, easy to use and maximizes display opportunities.
- Adjustable to accommodate a wide array of bottle neck sizes.
- Robust key locators make removing the product intuitive
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts