According to Darren Nicholson, vice president and general manager, CheckView, “The Retail Covert Kit is a complete IP-based surveillance system that offers an all-in-one, easily hidden surveillance solution with the ability to integrate devices and business analytics. To offer the best solution, we assembled the kit with key components from Axis Communications and Next Level Security Systems. Everything retailers need to install a covert video system is contained in one, portable case.”
With no additional hardware or software to purchase, it is easy to install yet provides an innovative security solution that leverages the power of the network. Its browser-based interface offers instant access to video from most Web browsers and its built-in video analytics enables users to maximize their surveillance footage.
Moreover, the Retail Covert Kit is built around a unified security platform with integrated access control and video management, which includes video intelligence and intrusion capabilities. Based on open standards, the system is compatible with other security technologies such as IP-based door controls and other surveillance cameras.Retail Covert Kit benefits include the following:
- Discreet portable surveillance wherever retailers need it.
- Easy-to-install powerful security management platform with IP video and laptop network interface.
- Investigations optimized with on-board video analytics and forensic analytics for enhancing situational management.
- Open architecture of unified platform allows for easy system expansion.
- No licensing fees required for software or edge devices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV