A.P. Pharma, Inc. (OTCBB: APPA.OB), a specialty pharmaceutical company, today announced that the Company will present patient-satisfaction data from its Phase 3 trial of APF530 at the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer and the International Society of Oral Oncology (MASCC/ISOO) International Symposium. The MASCC/ISOO 2012 International Symposium focuses on the clinical management of supportive care in oncology and will be held in New York City June 28 – 30. APF530 is the Company’s lead product candidate being developed for the prevention of both acute- and delayed-onset chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV).
Presentation details are as follows:
|Title:||Patient satisfaction with control of emesis following chemotherapy: comparison of APF530, a subcutaneous extended-release formulation of granisetron versus intravenous palonosetron|
|Authors:||Rebecca Clark-Snow, Veena Charu, Nashat Gabrail, Ronald Yanagihara, Martin Rosenberg, Erin O’Boyle, John Barr|
|Presentation:||June 29, 2012, Poster Session II|
The full abstract is available on the MASCC/ISOO website, here.
About APF530A.P. Pharma's lead product, APF530, is in development for the prevention of both acute-onset and delayed-onset chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV). APF530 contains the 5-HT3 antagonist, granisetron, formulated in the Company’s proprietary Biochronomer™ drug delivery system, which allows therapeutic drug levels to be maintained for five days with a single subcutaneous injection. Intravenous and oral formulations containing granisetron are approved for the prevention of acute-onset CINV, but not delayed-onset CINV. Granisetron was selected because it is widely prescribed by physicians based on a well-established record of safety and efficacy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV