June 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Building on its strong history of innovation, Philips AVENT – the number one bottle brand in the U.S. and most recommended by moms worldwide – today launches its new Natural Bottle. AVENT first set the standard for infant feeding in 1984 when it launched its first Classic Bottle, clinically proven to reduce colic in newborns*. Research and development efforts have focused on how babies breastfeed and the new bottle design was inspired by mom's natural shape to allow infants to feed more naturally – or as close to breast as possible.
To celebrate this ground-breaking launch, Philips AVENT is partnering with Rosie Pope, star of Bravo TV's "Pregnant in Heels." In addition to raising three little ones (all under the age of four!), Rosie is a successful maternity clothing designer, educator, author, and a Philips AVENT devotee! "I'm thrilled to be working with Philips AVENT on the launch of the new Natural Bottle," said Rosie Pope. "I love working with new and expecting parents -- and introducing them to the latest and greatest products on the market. My babies were all raised on Philips AVENT products, as the feeding range allowed me to easily switch back and forth between breast and bottle."
With its wide, breast-shaped nipple and unique comfort petals, the Natural Bottle encourages natural latch on and makes it easier to combine bottle and breast feeding. The bottle also features an advanced, breakthrough anti-colic system with two high performance valves that help to reduce colic by venting air into the bottle, not baby's tummy.
The new Natural Bottle is compatible with the entire Philips AVENT infant feeding range and only uses the Natural nipples – available in newborn, slow, medium and fast flow.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV