- The vast majority of male sunscreen users (79%) are not aware that the recommended amount of sunscreen to use per application is one ounce.
- A significant majority of men (61%) mistakenly believe that one sunscreen application protects skin for at least 4 hours, even though the recommended reapplication is every 2 hours or immediately after swimming or excessive sweating.
- Only 32 percent of men consider themselves extremely or very knowledgeable about how to properly use sunscreen to get adequate protection.
New Survey Reveals Gender Divide Surrounding Skin Cancer Awareness And Prevention
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.